RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
RBI JE recruitment 2019 was released. Candidates can apply for this RBI junior engineer notification. For RBI JE online application 2019 visit the official website www.rbi.org.in. We have updated latest RBI jobs 2019 along with reserve bank junior engineer recruitment below.
Reserve bank of India (RBI) is a central banking institution which controls supply of money, changes in interest rates for maintaining price stability in our country. The organisation has several levels of departments where thousands of employees work under. This year RBI has announced a New Year gift to the graduate candidates. Those who are looking for latest RBI jobs 2019 here we give you good news to you. The organisation has announced RBI recruitment 2019. Below we have given some eligibility criteria and details regarding RBI Junior engineer recruitment 2019. We suggest every candidate to check the details very carefully and apply for this RBI JE recruitment 2019.
RBI junior engineer notification 2019
The prestigious RBI has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior engineer (JE) in civil and electrical cadres. The number of vacancies for this RBI recruitment 2019 is Small. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this RBI junior engineer notification. Candidates can find RBI Junior engineer recruitment 2019 from the official website www.rbi.org.in. We have also uploaded all the details regarding the RBI JE recruitment 2019 below. Candidates should check the details correctly and apply for this reserve bank junior engineer recruitment.
RBI JE recruitment 2019 rbi.org.in:
Name of the organisation: Reserve bank of India (RBI)
Job role: Junior engineer in civil and electrical cadres
Job type: Government
Vacancies: Update Soon
Official website: www.rbi.org.in
- Between 20 to 30 years of age
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules i.e. SC/ ST 5 years, OBC 3 years, PWD 10 years
- 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100
- Gross: Rs. 32782/-
- Civil: Three year diploma in civil engineering with 65% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) or Degree with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD)
- Electrical: Three year diploma in electrical engineering or electronic engineering with 65% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) or Degree with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD)
- General/ OBC: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Reserved: Rs. 50/-
- East zone: West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- North zone: Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- South zone: Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry, Kerala, Lakshadweep Islands.
- West zone: Maharashtra (excluding Vidarbha region), Goa, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Gujarat, Union Territories of Daman and Diu.
- Central zone: Andhra Pradesh, Vidarbha region of Maharashtra State, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Telangana.
How to apply for Reserve bank of India (RBI) jobs?
- Visit the official website rbi.org.in
- Click on RBI Junior engineer recruitment 2019
- Enter all your details without any spell mistakes
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per conditions given.
- Make fee payment according to the category to which you belong
- Click on final submit button and save your application
- Online examination
- Starting date for online application: Update Soon
- Last date for online application: Update Soon
- Payment should be done between Update Soon
- Online examination date tentative: Update Soon
We inform all the candidates to stay in touch with our website for more details regarding RBI JE recruitment 2019 and latest govt jobs. Bookmark our website tnlocaljobs.in for more details.
RBI JE Notification 2019 Online apply Click here