TNPSC group IV official notification 2019 was released on October 2019. Candidates should check TNPSC group 4 recruitment 2019 and download TNPSC group 4 application form 2019.
TNPSC group 4 recruitment 2019
Are you looking for latest govt jobs? Are you searching for govt jobs in Tamil nadu? Then we have a good news for you. Tamil nadu public service commission (TNPSC) is state government operating organisation which recruits staff and eligible candidates to the government organisations in Tamil nadu. Based on the requirement it announces notifications for various number of posts in various departments. This time they have come out with a huge employment notice. Yes the organisation has released a notification for hiring various number of posts. This will be a great opportunity for those who are looking for latest govt job.
TNPSC junior assistant govt jobs in Tamilnadu:
The organisation has released a TNPSC group IV notification 2019. The number of vacancies is huge. The posts included are junior assistant (security and non-security), bill collector (grade-I), typist, steno-typist (grade-III), field surveyor and draftsman. The TNPSC group 4 recruitment 2019 was released on October 2019 and the organisation has released the complete TNPSC group IV recruitment 2019 along with the dates and details. The exam will be on December 2019. Candidates have to start TNPSC group IV apply online from the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in latest. Last date for online applications will end on on November 2019. All the details regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and vacancy details are given below in detail.
TNPSC group 4 Official Notification 2019:
Name of the organisation: Tamil nadu public service commission (TNPSC)
Job roles: Junior assistant (security and non-security), bill collector (grade-I), typist, steno-typist (grade-III), field surveyor and draftsman.
Job type: Government
Job location: Tamil nadu
Age limit: 18-35 years based on the post.
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Pay scale: visit official notification
- Must have possessed minimum general education i.e. must have passed S.S.L.C public examination or its equivalent with admission into higher secondary courses.
- Candidates who have not passed S.S.L.C are not allowed even if they pursue higher education.
- For typists and steno-typists they should have passed in government technical examination in type writing (Tamil and English)
- Candidates should have passed the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.
- For field surveyors candidates should have possessed ITI qualification in survey.
Visit TNPSC group 4 notification 2019 for other details.
TNPSC group IV recruitment 2019 selection process:
Based on the performance of each individual in the written test the organisation will form a merit list and those who selected in the written test are then called for certificate verification. Then candidates are selected for the unit / department based on time of counselling.
TNPSC group 4 recruitment 2019 exam pattern and syllabus
The exam pattern and syllabus for the written test are uploaded in our website. They are also present in the TNPSC group 4 official notification 2019. We have also uploaded the TNPSC group 4 previous papers for the interested candidates.
Examination fee of Rs.75/- and application fee of Rs.50/- and a total of Rs.125/-.
Reserved candidates (SC/ST/widows/PHD/VH/MBC/BC) can pay only Rs.50 application fee.
Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Candidates who have made one – Time Registration must apply for these notified posts. One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of Registration.
TNPSC group IV apply online process
- Visit official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Fill in all the details without spelling mistakes.
- Select the post to which you are applying.
- Upload your scanned photographs and signature.
- You will get a one-time password (OTP).
- Online fee payment is done through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Offline fee payment is done through post office or Indian bank.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office (or) in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
- Save your pdf file.
Date of advertisement: Update Soon
Last date of online application: Update Soon
Last date for fee payment (OFFLINE): Update Soon
Date of written exam: Update Soon
TNPSC group IV notification 2019 Click Here
TNPSC group IV Online Application 2019 Click Here
TNPSC group 4 admit card 2019 Click Here
The exam will be on December 2019. So candidates are informed to stay in touch with our website for TNPSC group admit card 2019. It will be available 15 days before exam.