TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are waiting for govt jobs in Tamil Nadu, they have a latest news. The high court of Tamil Nadu has released a recruitment of personal assistant, typists, reader and other posts in high-court. Candidates who are interested to work along with justice in Tamil Nadu can utilize this chance provided by the officials. TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 has come out with Advt No. Applicants can apply for these posts through online application provided in the official site www.tnpsc.gov.in or for sake of ease we have provided it in the form of link attached at the end of this article. Interested candidates can go through the details of these posts and other qualification requirements through this post.
TNPSC Typist Notification 2019
Any vacancy in government sector is undertaken by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, known as TNPSC. The court was established in June 1862 and consists of 59 judges and one chief justice who always protect the general policy adopted in the administration of justice. The chief justice of Chennai high court is Sanjay Kishan kaul along with 34 judges and his sub-ordinates. Candidates who are waiting for latest TNPSC updates can utilize this opportunity. TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019, small vacancies were released. Tamil Nadu PSC provides vacancies in different posts like Computer Operator, Personal assistant for Hon’ble Judge, Personal assistant for registers, Personal clerk, Typist, Reader/Examiner, Cashier and Xerox operator. Candidates having proficiency in typing can apply for TNPSC Typist Notification. Aspirants can apply online through the link provided below or from the official website www.tnpscexams.net .
Tamil Nadu PSC Computer Operator Vacancies
Aspirants who apply for this post should have common qualification of Bachelor Degree for all the posts. Candidates can apply for these latest degree jobs. For additional qualification details please refer the link attached at the end. Applicants with Bachelor degree in Computer science are only eligible for Tamil Nadu PSC Computer Operator Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in applying for TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 should fall in the age limit of 18yrs to 30yrs. The application fee for TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 is 100/- . Applicants who are interested in TNPSC recruitment apply online through website www.tnpscexams.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. The selection process consists of written exam followed by interview. The closing date for this recruitment is may 2019.
Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu 2019 details
Name of the organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Category: Government vacancy
No. of Posts: Update Soon
Name of the post and Post wise vacancies and Pay Scale detail:
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges – 76 – Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- + Special Pay
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – 07 – Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,600/- + Special Pay
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – 01 – Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800 + Special Pay
- Computer Operator -61 – Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-
- Typist: 84 – Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- + Special Pay
- Reader / Examiner: 80 – Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-
- Cashier: 02 – Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-
- Xerox Operator: 06 – Rs.4,800- 10,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.1,650/-
Application Mode: Online Application.
One time Registration Fee: 50/-
This onetime registration ID can be usable up to 5yrs for applying to jobs in TNPSC Recruitment Apply online.
Application Fee: 100/-
The examination fee is cancelled for SC/ST/BC/PWD and already registered candidates can pay the examination fee directly based on their category.
Selection procedure: Written exam and interview.
Final list is made by combining the performance of the candidates in written exam, interview and academic percentage.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Commerce, Arts, Science, Engineering, Medicine or in any other discipline from any recognized university.
Additional qualification is different for each post. For details of qualification please refer to the link provided below.
- 18yrs to 30yrs (for general)
- 18yrs to 35yrs (for SC/ST/Other Minorities)
- 18yrs to 45yrs (Service Candidates)
TNPSC Recruitment Apply online
How to apply for the vacancies in TNPSC?
- Candidates who are new, should register for One Time Registration and get ID, Pass word. Now, click on apply online link for online application
- Already registered candidates can apply directly by clicking on apply online link available on official website.
- Link for online application is provided below.
- Click on Posts in madras high court and fill our One Time Registration details and continue according to the process.
Important Exam Dates:
Starting date of notification: Update Soon
Closing date of notification: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
Official notification for TNPSC Click here
TNPSC Online Application Form Click here
Book mark our site by Ctrl+D for latest updates on TNPSC personal assistant recruitment 2019 results, important dates and upcoming vacancies in Tamil Nadu and their syllabus, pattern, admit cards, exam date etc.,